Mike May, Realtor 804.731.0111 Mike May, Realtor 804.731.0111
Search South Central Virginia Homes Search South Central Virginia Homes

Search Properties Advanced Search
Newest Listings

    Create Profile   Lost Password?
    Amayzing Home Finder

    Soldier One Stop Makes Reporting Convenient & Efficient

    During duty hours, the Soldier One Stop on A Avenue is the first stop for all permanent-party Army personnel who are reporting to Fort Lee. This includes Medical Department Activity and US Army Dental Command Soldiers. Members of other branches, as well as Army recruiters and Military Entrance Processing Station cadre, should contact their gaining units for specific instructions.

    The One Stop’s staff signs Soldiers in from permanent change of station and from leave, starts their financial paperwork, schedules new arrivals for their first appointments and directs them to their new unit.

    In addition, the Soldier One Stop building houses the ID card office, official and leisure travel offices and a number of other services.

    Soldier One Stop is located in Building 12010 on the corner of A Avenue and 34th Street and is open for general operations from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

    After hours, all permanent party with the exception of 49th Group Soldiers should report to the Installation Operations Center in Building 1107 to sign in off leave and receive instructions for the next day. 49th Group Soldiers should report to Building 9305 at the corner of 34th and B Avenue.

    Personal Services
    Room 304

    Enlisted Records
    Phone: (804)-734-6722/7789/7784
    Fax: (804)-734-7087

    Officer Records
    Phone: (804)-734-6983
    Fax: (804)-734-7987

    Phone: (804)-734-6983
    Fax: (804)-734-7921

    I.D. Cards and Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) Office

    The post’s Identification Card/Deers registration office is located on the first floor, Room 123, of the Soldier One Stop. The office handles the issue of Identification cards for service members, military family members, Department of Defense and Department of the Army Civilians.

    Service members should visit the DEERS office following reenlistment, retirement, marriage, divorce or the birth of a child.

    Anyone who needs a new identification card should call ahead for details about required documentation and to make an appointment. Without an appointment, customers normally wait two to three hours to be seen during walk-in hours.

    Appointment and Walk-in hours are:

    • Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Appointments only from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    • Tuesday/Thursday: Appointments from 8 a.m. to noon; Walk-ins from 1 to 3:30 p.m., which is the last time for customers to sign in.
    • Appointments can be made by calling (804)-734-7394 or (804)-734-7347.

    Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO)

    While the main office is located on the corner of C and Lee Avenue and responsible for the customer service of Soldiers who have already in processed, the In/Out processing and PCS Travel sections of the DMPO are located at the Soldier One Stop in room 121. For the PCS Travel Pay Section call (804)-734-7260, and for In/Out Processing call (804)-734-6363.

    Official and Leisure Travel
    Fort Lee’s Official Travel Office is located on the first floor of the Soldier One Stop Building in room 129. All service members and DoD or DA civilians traveling on official orders and who will be using commercial airlines, bus or rail services must visit the Official Travel Office prior to arranging transportation through the Official Travel Office. In addition, use of the Military Air Command for overseas flights is now required for all official travel.

    Travelers should be aware that due to several changes, and pending changes, in government travel regulations, failure to make travel arrangements through the Official Travel Office can result in a non or partial reimbursement for official travel.

    The Official Travel Office also arranges all PCS, ETS, and TDY travel in conjunction with leave.

    Official Travel can be reached by calling (804)-733-1460. Call (804)-734-6255 or (804)-733-2137 for Leisure Travel. Their fax number is (804)-733-7322.

    Amayzing Home Finder