When Home Owners have a piece of Chester VA real estate property that is no longer worth the amount they originally paid for it – AND – they have fallen behind in their monthly mortgage payments – AND they are able to prove a condition of “hardship” with their Bank – they might be able to qualify for listing their home as a “Short Sale”.
If you are considering purchasing Short Sale Chester VA real estate, you absolutely need to understand the process in order to avoid disappointment and frustration.
What You Need to “DO”
- Locate An Experienced Agent
- Identify Potential Short Sales and View the Property
- Current Market Value & Number of Liens
- Determine if the Seller Qualifies for a Short Sale
- Ask the Listing Agent about the “Short Sale Package”
- Make the Offer
- Wait to Hear from the Bank
- The Bank Accepts or Rejects Your Offer
Sounds simple enough but there is a great deal of information you should still know. Want the full information package? Click here and grab yours for Free! There are many advantages to purchasing Short Sale Chester VA real estate:
Contact me if you have questions and remember to grab your copy of my Free Short Sale Buyers Guide.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.